This policy has been published by The RDT Group on its own behalf, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries and is directed to individuals outside the organization with whom we interact, including visitors to our websites, clients, staff of corporate clients and suppliers and any another recipient of our services. Its purpose is to provide information on how we treat personal data and protect privacy and personal information.
The RDT Group reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced in due time.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is RDT ENGINEERS CAPITAL, S.L. Company with registered office at Parque Tecnológico Bizkaia, Laga Bidea, Edif. 804, Of 127, CP 48160 Derio (Bizkaia), with NIF B64114150 and telephone 946470647, representing and coordinating all the subsidiaries of the RDT Group.
The RDT Group has a Data Protection Delegate (DPO) who will ensure that the processing of your data is carried out in compliance with current regulations. The interested party may contact the DPO at the address DPD@rdtingenieros.com for any questions they may have regarding data protection.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND CONSERVATION PERIOD
We inform you that we will treat your personal data for the purposes indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment.
- Management of vacancies and job opportunities: We will process your personal data in order to keep you informed of the different vacancies for a job that occur in our organization, or to offer services to clients in possible projects entrusted to the RDT Group.
- Administrative or legal purposes: We will use your data for necessary administrative purposes (preparation of salary receipts, social security receipts, mandatory treasury taxes), to hire services of interest to you or to resolve a dispute or claim.
- Legitimate interest: The legitimate interest of the RDT Group consists in effectively and efficiently managing the service offered, giving you optimum satisfaction as a user thereof. Therefore, Grupo RDT will collect and process your data while the relationship with you remains in force or until its deletion is requested.
ORIGIN AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- We obtain personal data when the interested party provides it to us (by contacting the RDT Group via email or telephone or any other means such as entering personal information in our forms on our web pages).
- We obtain personal data in the usual course of our relationship with the interested party (during the process of handling transactions on our website, treatment and requests via mail, etc.).
DATA TRUTH GUARANTEE
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. The user is responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that is caused by the lack of compliance with this obligation.
RIGHTS OF USERS
The RDT Group informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: You have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider to be inaccurate and that concerns you, and that are processed by the RDT GROUP, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the ends that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: You have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us.
- Oppose the processing of your data: You have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of their ID, and in which they will specify which of these they request to be satisfied, sent to the email address DPD@rdtingenieros.com.